The Aurora Hotel Group are a Scottish based luxury hotel chain specialising in wedding and business venues who are still growing throughout Scotland. Their hotels vary from the smaller secluded location to the more stylish wedding venue.
Having previous successful experience of Service and Maintenance Contracts for the Fire, Emergency Lighting and Security Systems for other established hotel chains including, MacDonald and Hilton Hotels amongst others, ESS had been asked to propose a similar type Service package.
With knowledge of the hotel business Fire & Security requirements we were well prepared for the demands and expectations to deliver a safe and satisfying service for our client. Our main objectives being:-
- Carrying out Annual Servicing and Maintenance to Fire Alarms, Emergency Lighting, CCTV and Intruder Alarm Systems throughout all their premises
- Offering on-going advice on current Legislations
- Carrying out site specific surveys
- Offering excellent call out response times
- Offering an overall cost effective but more than adequate service
ESS were happy to meet the objectives head on and provided the client with a specific contract manager to allow a more personal and reactive service.
We have now been working alongside Aurora for the best part of 8 years and enjoy a good and trustworthy working relationship. Over the years there have been new installations of security and fire systems and on-going upgrade works keeping all their hotels up to the required current Fire & Security Standards.